Do you have a question or comment?
We are happy to help you. Check whether your question is listed here or use the form below. We will contact you as soon as possible.
- How do I know if the hotel is disabled-friendly?
Unfortunately Savoy Hotel Rotterdam doesn't have disabled-friendly facilities.
- I don't have a creditcard. How can I make a reservation?
If you don't have a creditcard you can make a reservation by phone or e-mail.
- Can I pay securely online?
You pay securely with credit card or IDEAL via our secure payment link when making your booking online.
- What is the difference between a 'twin-bed' and a 'double-bed'?
A 'twin-bed' has two seperate bed parts, a 'double-bed' is a bed for two persons.
- We have children. Is it possible to put an extra bed in the room?
There are special family rooms available at the hotel. You can make a reservation by phone or e-mail.
- Can I change or cancel my reservation online?
You can change or cancel your reservation through this page. To change or cancel your cancellation we will ask for the e-mail adress that you used to make the reservation and the reservation number. You can find your reservation number in the reservation confirmation.
- Can I park at the hotel?
Check the pages Location and Practical information for the most recent parking information and prices.
- Which measures is the hotel taking regarding COVID-19?
The health and well-being of our guests and colleagues is our main priority. Now and always. That's why we welcome guests in an appropriate manner and in accordance with all regulations of the Dutch government and RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment). To guarantee the safety in our hotels we have put together some “house rules”, making sure you will have a completely carefree and enjoyable stay. You can find them here.